GUARANTEED HIGHEST APPRAISAL / LOANABLE AMOUNT UP TO 80% MARKET VALUE
FILL UP OUR CAR LOAN DATA FORM BELOW. WE WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS WE GET YOUR INQUIRY
A good solution to quick cash need and preventing your car loan from ending up in a foreclosure is to opt in for the car loan takeout otherwise known as car refinancing. If you have an auto financed by either a private lending company (third party provider) or bank and you are already having problems maintaining the payment of your vehicle plus you need to get cash to pay for other bills or settle arrears, its about time to have it refinanced. Our assistance is 100% absolutely free.
When you apply for our car takeout loan, you will have the perfect solution to your cash fund problem and prevent repossession of your car at the same time. That’s convenience in 2! It’s just that if you are sure you want to get out of debt and pay unpaid amortization balance, you have to make sure to have a solid debt consolidation program. One way to do that is through loan refinancing. Banks and financing companies don’t allow loan restructuring programs so there really is no better choice for you in this case, otherwise, if there is someone willing to buy your mortgaged car through what Philippine lending companies call as car loan buyout. In this case, it is best if you use your loan proceeds to put up a sure return on investment to your cash loan proceeds. This way, you can be assured of getting back on track while avoiding getting on bad credit and worse getting yourself under a replevin case.
Who May Apply for the Car Loan Takeout or Refinancing?
- Those who have a car financed under private lending company or bank and have paid at least 70%-80% of the principal financed or mortgaged amount of the unit.
- Those who have a second hand / used / brand new car financed in a bank or private lending third party and needs cash and have paid at least 70%-80% of the loan total.
- Those who need extra cash and would like to use a financed car whose OR CR is not yet under his or her name but with encumbered notation from the financing company.
- Those who want to avoid foreclosure and getting their car repossessed and have a replevin court case. Get quick cash instead as additional fund for business or other investment and personal purpose expenditures.
Requirements for Car Takeout or Car Refinancing Loan
- Completely filled up car loan application form
- Photocopy of 2 valid IDs in one page
- Car year model must be 1996 or newer
- Copy of OR / CR (with encumbered notation from bank)
- Complete history of payment (start to latest) from current financing company
- Mortgaged car must not yet be in the legal department of bank or financing company. Otherwise, impounding is the only option but is still subject for approval
- Must have source of income – If with business, must provide Barangay Permit, Mayor’s Permit, DTI. If earning out of leasing and apartment or property rental, must provide contract of lease. If employed, must provide 3 months latest payslip and COE. If with remittance from abroad, must provide 3 months latest remittance receipt / 3 months latest bank statement.
WE OFFER THE LOWEST INTEREST RATES POSSIBLE TO OUR ASSISTED CLIENTS
We guarantee to offer you the lowest interest rate possible from our list of providers and affiliates. Currently consulting to multiple top lending companies all over the Philippines, we always look for long term relationship with borrowers. That’s why clients choose to go for a loan renewal with us on a regular basis. Proof to this, is if you have a 2010 year model and up vehicle, we will offer you the lowest interest rate possible at less than 2%.
Loan Payment Terms Available
- 3 months – 24 months (flexible)
- 1996 – 2002 year model cars – 2.5 %
- 2003 – latest year model cars – 2.0 %
- 2-3 days loan release – For Manila LTO with complete & correct requirements and and have the original CR with encumbered notation from either bank or private financing third party provider.
- 72 hrs release – For provincial LTO record vehicles if without encumbrancy issues and bank CR problems.
- 5.5 %
How Much is the Loanable Amount?
- 50K up to 1M (or equivalent to 70-80% of the appraised value)
Types of Vehicles Accepted
- Brand New Car
- Second Hand / Used Car
- Taxi (Accepts UV Express Franchised PUV)
home office phone: 542 7015 / 366 3645
Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532
Smart Cellular No 0939 – 9269335
Globe No 0917 – 5019245
Email application form at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org